CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
4 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup amber agave nectar or honey
3 Tbs unsweetened applesauce
1 cup zucchini, grated (about 1 large zucchini)
1 tsp vanilla
1. Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl of dry ingredients. Stir just until incorporated.
4. Spoon batter into a greased 8x8 pan.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
You can see the yummy vegetable in the picture below! No one will ever know:)