Okay, so the picture is not the greatest, but these bars are delicious!
APPLE CINNAMON DATE BARS
1 lb pitted dates
1 cup raw walnuts
½ cup raw cashews
3 Tbs unsweetened applesauce or minced apple
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Place the dates and nuts in the bowl of a food processor.
2. Process on medium speed for 2 1/2 minutes or until mixture becomes smooth and sticky and begins to form into a clump.
3. Add applesauce and cinnamon and process until combined, approximately 30 seconds.
4. Line an 8x8 pan with wax paper. Place mixture in plan and mash mixture into pan with hands. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
5. Cut into 8 pieces and wrap in plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator.