If you do not like brussel sprouts, you just have not have them cooked like this. They get soft, mild and salty. Yummy!
ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS
1 1/2 lbs brussel sprouts (about 4 cups)
1 Tbs olive oil
sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut stems off of sprouts and then cut sprout in half lengthwise.
3. Place all sprouts on a baking sheet (covered in aluminum foil if you want).
4. Toss sprout halves with oil. Spread into a single layer. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
5. Bake 10 minutes. Flip. Bake 10 minutes more. Serve.