I have two words for this yummy paleo recipe: simple and delicious! A must make, especially if you are a super busy woman that wants to put a healthy meal on the table for your family and it taste awesome.
Adapted From www.paleoplan.com
1 Tbs coconut oil
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 medium yellow onion, diced
4 Tbs tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
1 cup pineapple, diced
1 medium red pepper, diced
Lettuce, I used spinach
1. Prepare all vegetables.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1" pieces, and season lightly with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil when hot.
4. Add onions and chicken to the pan and cook about 5 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce and continue to cook another 5 minutes.
6. Add pineapple and peppers and cook until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
7. Serve over lettuce.